Monday, January 18, 2010

jolly.

As mentioned in the previous post, I (Hannahhhhh) went cliff jumping the other week with a group of my boyfriends mates and just saw some photos from the day!  and yeah, i did unfortunately cut my foot quite badly... but well, when you see the rocks its kinda easy to understand how i did it.

ANWAYYY.. aim of the game is to jump from where the top guys standing. and hope for the best. You can jump from a lot higher, but im not quite that brave.. or idiotic like the boys.


My brave self ( i think im allowed to gloat)



So yeah, thought id share them,, mainly to make people experiencing cold weather jelous :)

Oh and today was my birthday,, the ancient age of 19 has dawned upon me.
AND LOOK AT THE CAKE I WAS BAKED BY SOME FRIENDS.



Its two layers of banana and creamy goodness.. and its huge. well it was.
Theres not much left :P

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekendsss!

xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Those photos look so fun! I'd say that they make me want to go cliff jumping, but that would be a lie because I am a total wuss haha. That cake, on the otherhand, is definitely more my style. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday! that cake looks yummy. cliff jumping is scary! omg you are so close to the rocks. but thats pretty flipping brave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like soooo much fuuun ! How cool is that ! And awesome cake !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I love the look of that cake! Delicious! Hope you had a happy birthday x Sushi

    ReplyDelete