Tuesday, August 18, 2009

these words turned my day around.

today, I was lucky enough to receive some mail... (it's rare to get something other than bank statements.. and they can hardly be considered exciting.)

but Hannah and I got this beautiful little note from our friend, Bambola at Bambola's Diary






















On the back, she wrote a note, wishing us well for our trip!
after 12 hours of working in customer service, it's reassuring to know there are generous and loving people out there in the big bad world. :)

so THANKYOU LOVELY! you have made my day... my week! It means a tremendous amount to us, and we appreciate it so, so much! you are amazing!
LOTS OF LOVE!

Sophie & Hannah xo!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! You got it! *yay*

    Sucks that you had a terrible day, I'm glad the timing was good!! =)

    You girls are fantastic. Everyone should know that xxx

    ReplyDelete