Wednesday, April 29, 2009

this is the world. have faith.














"My birthday began with the water -
Birds and the birds of the winged trees flying my name
Above the farms and the white horses
And I roseIn rainy autumn
And
 walked abroad in a shower of all my days"
'Poem in October' - Dylan Thomas


















































Hannah & I watched 'The Edge of Love' and completely fell in love with the clothes!
Sienna Miller & Keira Knightley are so very beautiful and though the movie wasn't all that fantastic, their acting and unfailing beauty truly made it worthwhile.

i LOVE the yellow cardi worn by Sienna and we are both quite envious of their amazing hair.

I like the poems by Dylan Thomas. there is a sense of absurdity in them, but the imagery and feeling is so heartfelt, it's difficult not to enjoy them.

"I love you more than anybody in the world... I love you for millions and millions of things, clocks and vampires and dirty nails and squiggly paintings and lovely hair and being dizzy and falling dreams."

"Have you forgotten me?  I am the man you used to say you loved.  I used to sleep in your arms - do you remember?  But you never write. You are perhaps mindless of me.  I am not of you.  I love you."

Dylan"


No comments:

Post a Comment